Don’t let life break you, no matter how hard things get.
I’m thankful for my struggle for without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
1. Don’t look to the world to give you an identity.
2. Don’t look to your family and friends for approval.
3. Set your own goals and believe in yourself.
4. Expect things to take time.
5. Expect to meet with setbacks.
6. Expect people to put you down, and for some to walk away.
7. Don’t be swayed by pressure from others.
8. Don’t resent others’ gifts and successes.
9. Accept that some things cannot be controlled.
10. Believe that you will make it one day.
“Love you will find only where you may show yourself weak without provoking strength.”
– Theodor W. Adorno, Minima Moralia