You wake up every morning to fight the demons you fought the day before. And that, my dear, is bravery.
Depression is like having an abusive relationship with yourself.
10 Things to Try When You’re Feeling Down
1. Self hatred and self blame
2. Not being able to let go of the past.
3. Not being able to forgive yourself.
4. Not being able to value who you are.
5. Needing other to validate you.
6. Letting other people define who you are.
7. Trying to be perfect, and to please everyone.
You have to get to the point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else.