That risk you’re afraid to take could change your life.
You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forwards.
Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
1. Not living in the moment. Always wishing you were somewhere else, doing something different with other people.
2. Blaming your problems on your past. Although the past affects us, it need not define us. We can choose, decide and act – and take control of our lives. Don’t let what happened affect who you become.
3. Running away from problems. It’s pointless to act as if everything is fine when you’re dealing with something that requires your attention. Face reality, take action, and work to turn things round.
4. Being ungrateful. Being grateful sets you free. It inspires all that’s good. Ingratitude destroys you, and will drain your energy.
5. Being angry and bitter. Refusing to forgive, and bearing grudges against others, will slowly start to poison your personality. It’s better to release them, and feel that you are free.
6. Letting your expectations rule your life. Life rarely goes smoothly and according to our plan. And people disappoint us, and hurt, and let us down. Accepting this is normal takes some tension out of life.
7. Disrespecting yourself and others. Each of us is valuable, and is worthy of respect. Also, everyone is fighting their own private battle. So focus on being kind, understanding and forgiving.
8. Neglecting important relationship. A relationship that’s grounded on unconditional love – where we know that we’re accepted, and loved for who we are – is wonderful and precious, and worth investing in.
9. Loving people who are bad for us. Not everyone is good, and wants to build into your life. Be aware of those who who’ll use you, or who want to bring you down. Or, those who want to hurt you, and destroy your confidence.
10. Never taking risks. If you always play it safe, then you’ll end up going nowhere. You need to take some risks, and embrace the chance you’re given. If not, you may regret it, and miss out on a great life.
Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.
Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours.
Take risks. If you win you will be happy; if you lose you will be wise.
Scared? Good. We don’t grow when we stay inside our comfort zone.Unknown
Sometimes we have to travel to unknown places to find things we didn’t know we’d lost, and to repair parts of us we didn’t know were broken.
Don’t wait around for others to experience life with you. Take the lead, go out, and get the most out of life.