True friendship takes us by the hand and reminds us we are not alone on the journey.
You need to learn to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life … work on the mind.
You must go on adventures to find out where you really belong.
You just have to say to yourself “I’m not willing to accept anything less for myself than what I deserve. I am smart. I am beautiful. I am a good woman, and I deserve to be happy.
1. Get into the habit of challenging your thinking – especially when it falls into the same old repeated, negative patterns.
2. Keep a thankfulness journal – and deliberately look for the good things in your life.
3. Spend time with people who can see your strengths, and who make you feel good about yourself.
4. Keep some photos or mementos that remind you of your passions – so theses can help inspire you to love your life again.
5. Leave positive notes and quotes around your room, or inside your wallet, or on your desk, or phone.
6. See failure as a stepping stone that leads to further growth – and as something that is common, and experienced by us all.
7. Deliberately nurture and care for yourself – and see this as essential, and a top priority.