Listening closely is one of the most valuable gifts we can give to another human being.
1. Unplug from social media and, if possible, switch off your phone.
2. Try to drop all non-essential commitments.
3. Make sure you get out of the house. Deliberately change your environment each day.
4. Make a list of the things you CAN do, and begin by changing at least one of them.
5. Get a grip of the negative thought patterns. Try to focus on something positive.
6. Ask for help from someone who is safe, either a professional or someone you know cares.
If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
The cost of not following your heart is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.
Some say I’m too sensitive but the truth is I just feel too much. Every word, every action and every energy goes straight to my heart.